Nike Vandal High “90/10” Dropping Soon

Nike’s expansive 9/10 DIY collection has been further enhanced with the inclusion of the Vandal high. The 9/10 collection has been actually originated from the principle that remarks as 90% of something is better felt when the remaining 10% is finished by the owner.

So, this time around John Elliot’s Vandal High pair returns in a much more advanced and modernized iteration but still reflects the same Elliot’s popular Sail makeover. Some new alterations implemented in this particular upcoming pair include a plush leather fabrication complemented with light grey accents seen throughout its upper portion. At last rounding up the overall design of the silhouette is a matching top strap.

So, check out more detailed images below and expect this Vandal High 90/10 pair to be released on 16th of February, 2018 for a retailing price of $110.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here